Saturday, January 7, 2017

Week of January 2, 2017

Our fall tree became a winter tree!

We painted triangles green.

We held a tiny bit of InstaSnow in our hands, added water, and it grew!

Our little people played in the snow.


We counted cotton balls and glued them on our triangle trees.

We painted a white snowy background. White is our color of the month.

We worked together to build stuctures.

Our awesome winter trees!

We created a letter W, our letter of the week.

We glued cotton balls on the BIG tree that was on our door!

2 comments:

  1. I think your students are having too much fun! Seriously, I bet those kids don't want to leave your class, Kali!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Lucky for me I get to teach my students through play. I will say they pretty much always bound into the room happy and excited to be there. <3

      Delete