Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to School Night

Back to School Night is Monday, 6:30 - 8:00. 
- Starting in the cafeteria for a PTA meeting.
- Then going to individual classrooms.

This is an event intended for parents only.  If there's no way you can attend without your child/children, please understand that the room will not be set up for play and I cannot be in a supervisory capacity.

If you'd like to come, I'll be talking about our basic curriculum goals, our schedule and our ideology.  If your child is in our four-year-old program I strongly encourage you to attend Ms. Mitchell's presentation in the classroom next door as she is your child's inclusion teacher.  Many of you have already been to this event in my room in previous years or are already very familiar with Zilker's PPCD program, so it won't hurt my feelings a bit if you don't attend to my presentation.  :-)  Also, please know I won't be able to talk about any particulars of your child's program unless we happen to be the only ones in the room at the time. 

If you cannot come, I'm happy to schedule a meeting with you individually during my planning period. 

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment